The Steel Valley Trail Council is now approved by the United Way as a Contributor Choice (previously Donor Option) Agency. You can directly help impact the Steel Valley Trail by donating to the United Way through the Contributor Choice Option, thus improving the quality of people’s lives in the Mon Valley of Pittsburgh.
The Steel Valley Trail is being designed so that people of diverse ages and abilities can use it. Not only do these activities improve the health and fitness of people using the trail, they also make the communities more vibrant through enhanced recreational opportunities and use.If you donate to the United Way, you can direct some or all of your contribution to the Steel Valley Trail Council by special designation. If you chose to do so, please follow these steps:
- At your place of employment, ask your employer for a United Way Pledge Form.
- On the Pledge Form, you will need to designate that you want to use the Contributor Choice Option. The address of the Steel Valley Trail Council is: Box 318, Homestead, PA 15120.
- IMPORTANT: The agency code number for the Steel Valley Trail Council is 1229848.
- List the amount of your gift.
- If you would like acknowledgment of your gift by the Steel Valley Trail Council, check the box on the form authorizing disclosure of your name.
- Return your completed United Way Pledge to your United Way Solicitor.